- To promote or arrange contact with
and cooperation among industrialist, businessmen and
other professional groups of Nepal and the U.K.
- To compile appropriate data
concerning Nepal and U.K. in the fields of trade
industry economic cooperation tourism etc and establish
and develop information and documentation center.
- To provide representation in
pertinent agencies of Government of Nepal
or other organisations and institutions in order to
promote economic relations between Nepal and U.K.
- To organise exchange of visits or
arrange for representation of people from professional
groups of either countries in order to promote industry trade services and economic relations between the two
- To arrange for the transfer of
technology and to promote investment between Nepal and
- To protect or make arrangements to
protect the collective interests of business
and industrial group of the kingdom of Nepal engaged in
business with the U.K.
- To mediate or make arrangements to
mediate in any dispute concerning industry and trade
between Nepal and U.K. and to take the necessary
actions for this
- To conduct or make arrangements to
conduct research in industrial commercial
economic matter and to exchange and publicise relevant
data (or to make arrangements for doing so).
- To publish and exchange newspapers
magazines books or booklets on industrial commercial and
economic subjects as well as other useful subjects.
- To organise meeting to promote
industry, trade, technology, transfer and joint
- To help advise or provide legal
counsel on matters relating to the industry,
labour, and fiscal laws of Nepal.
- 12 To organise trade fairs and
exhibitions to promote trade and industry between the